Lions Club members are men and women who strive to make a difference
in their local community as well as in communities worldwide. Their
volunteer efforts go beyond the support of vision care, to addressing
unmet health and education needs worldwide.
Why should I become a Lion?
As a Lions club member, you can:
- Make a difference everyday in your community. Whether it is providing support locally or reaching out internationally, you will have an opportunity to serve. Be a part of a worldwide organisation with over 1.3 million members, carrying out community and humanitarian projects.
- Grow personally and professionally by participating in our programs, community service projects and events.
- Gain an understanding and have an impact on local and international humanitarian issues.
- Develop relationships with both local and international community and business leaders.
- Have access to membership discounts and services.
Interested in becoming a member?
Membership in a Lions club is by invitation. If you are interested in membership, contact the club. Tell us you are considering membership and want to attend a meeting to learn more. Then, ask a member for a membership application